Oferta pracy dla PA/QA Engineer w firmie KP Labs Sp. z o.o.
KP Labs is an innovative New Space company based in Poland. In 2016, a group of engineers and scientists associated with the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice decided to turn their passion into reality and start a company that would combine science with business.
Our company is a team of new technology enthusiasts who do not think that the sky is the limit.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our team on position of:
(Workplace: Gliwice / remote)
- establish the PA/QA requirements and plan in compliance with the ECSS Software Engineering and Product Assurance standards
- create software documentation required for each project phase review
- maintain software PA/QA processes and procedures throughout the project
- track the non-compliance and linked actions
- work closely with software development teams aiding them in PA/QA activities
- participate in inspections and reviews
What we expect
- professional experience in software product/quality assurance
- practical experience in applying ECSS software standards
- experience in tools as Git, Jenkins, CMake, Python etc. is an asset
- fluency in English
What we offer
- the opportunity to gain experience with support from the best specialists in the field
- participation in international projects
- work in small, specialized teams
- flexible working hours and remote work option
- a variety of perks to choose from (sports cards, private healthcare, fuel cards, foreign language lessons)
We believe in a “human” approach to work and care about work-life balance. Additionally, one of our biggest assets is our attention to mutual support and exchange of knowledge at work.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to email@example.com